1. Prohibited Behavior
By browsing, using or posting on GoMatador.com you agree to refrain
from Prohibited Behavior which includes but is not limited to;
a. Posting or promoting anything which is or could be interpreted as harassing or threatening, racist, sexist or discriminating in any way against a person or groups’ religion, ethnicity, political affiliation, race, gender, personal views, sexual orientation, or social, marital or economic status.
b. Utilizing GoMatador.com in a way in which it was not designed, such as acquiring individuals’ personal information including their email addresses for the building of a marketing list.
c. Contacting anyone on GoMatador.com through their paid profile with attempts to recruit them or sign them up for your opportunity. On GoMatador.com, browsers search profiles for opportunities for themselves, NOT the other way around. A profile is used to recruit. NOT to be recruited! If you are interested in finding employees or growing your team simply purchase a profile for yourself.
d. Posting any image, comment or content that contains or refers to sexual acts, lewd behavior or adult topics (we understand that there are some legitimate home based businesses that sell adult products. This is OK, but you know how to post it tastefully). Such postings will be immediately removed.
e. Advertising, posting, emailing, Private Messaging or communicating in any way exaggerated claims, mistruths, misinformation or falsehoods regarding an opportunity, work-from-home job or income generating prospect. GoMatador.com is ONLY for legitimate, product or service related home-based businesses. If recruiting for your opportunity requires dishonesty or deception, this site is not the place for it.
f. Posting ads or links that do not relate to legitimate home-based opportunities.
g. Participating in negative campaigns against another GoMatador.com user, company or profile.
h. Attempting in any way to inflict harm or damage to the GoMatador.com website, it’s content, users, owners, profiles or advertisers.
Additionally, see paragraph 4, Safety, for more directives on prohibited actions.
3. Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on GoMatador.com, and you can control how much you wish to share with the public. Your username and password are never disclosed. Additionally:
- For content that you post on your profile, such as photos and videos ("Posted Content"), you specifically give us the following permission; you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any Posted Content that you post on or in connection with GoMatador.com . If you do not want GoMatador.com to use your Posted Content, you may contact us to request such. We will make every attempt to concede to your wishes, but we are not bound by said request.
- When you publish content or information on your Profile it means that everyone, including registered GoMatador.com users as well as the general public (non-registered users), will have access to the information you post and we may not have control over what they do with it.
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about GoMatador.com, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep GoMatador.com safe, but we cannot guarantee it. In order to register and have a GoMatador.com Profile, we require you to abide by the following
- You will not send emails or Private Messages soliciting your commercial interests (such as spam) without it being requested on GoMatador.com. The purpose of this site is to network with those that are seeking and requesting your information, not to offer it without request.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access GoMatador.com, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- You will not engage in ANY unlawful activities such as a pyramid schemes, identity theft, the unsolicited collection of personal information, pornography, the prolification of adult sites or sites with adult content on GoMatador.com
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that is hateful, threatening, pornographic, or that contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not post or offer any contest, giveaway, or sweepstakes without our prior written consent. If we consent, you take full responsibility for the promotion, and will follow all applicable laws as well as any GoMatador.com guidelines.
- You will not use GoMatador.com to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of GoMatador.com, such as denial of service attacks or excessive pinging or website “hitting”.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of our policies.
- You will not misrepresent your relationship to GoMatador.com when communicating with others
5. Registration and Account Security
We require that GoMatador.com users provide their real names and information. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
A. You will not provide any false personal information on GoMatador.com, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
B. You will not use GoMatador.com if you are under 18 years of age.
C. You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
D. You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
E. If you select a username, we reserve the right to remove it if we believe necessary (such as when a trademark or copyright owner complains about a username that potentially infringes on the owners rights, or when said user name references or contains wording).
6. Protecting Everyone’s Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you if we believe that it violates this Statement.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else's trademark or copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal by simply contact us with your details.
- If you repeatedly violate other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable or remove your account and possibly ban you from the site.
- You will not use our copyrights or trademarks (including GoMatador.com, the GoMatador logo, or screen shots), or any confusingly similar marks, without our written permission.
- If you collect information from users, you will ONLY do so if said information is provided willfully by the users and without intent to utilize the gathered information for marketing or spamming purposes.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on GoMatador.com. This includes the company that you are representing.
- If posting a logo, or any other mark protected by U.S or International copyright, you agree that you have explicit permission to post that logo and that you are representing said logo and the company owning the copyright in the manner in which they have agreed that you will represent them. GoMatador.com assumes NO liability for protected logos and/or images and/or content posted on YOUR profile.
When you make a payment on GoMatador.com, you agree to be bound by and pay for that transaction. Additionally, you agree;
1. To pay attention to the details of the transaction, which you are responsible for paying, including whether or not your payment is “one time” or “monthly recurring”.
2. Not commit to a transaction unless you are ready to pay, because all sales are final.
3. That even though we may use terminology like "purchase," "buy," and "sell," in reference to transactions related to virtual items such as
”profiles” and advertising space, we don't transfer an ownership interest in those items. Profiles and ad space are licensed to you as a user, not sold.
4. We make no warranties of any kind, either express, implied or written with respect to any product or service sold or offered throughout GoMatador.com
8. Payment Sources
We want to make payments convenient, so we allow you to make payments using different payment sources, like credit cards and debit cards.
- When you provide a payment source to us, you confirm that you are permitted to use that payment source. You also authorize us to collect and store it, along with other related transaction information.
- When you make a payment, you authorize us and our designated payment processor, Authorize.net, to charge the full amount to the payment source you designate for the transaction.
- If you pay by credit or debit card we may obtain a pre-approval from the issuer of the card for an amount up to the amount of the purchase. We will bill your card at the time of purchase or shortly thereafter. If you cancel a transaction before completion, that pre-approval may result in your funds not otherwise being immediately available.
- If you pay by debit card and your payment results in an overdraft or other fee from your bank, you alone are responsible for that fee.
9. Actions We May Take
As part of our effort to keep GoMatador.com safe, we may take certain actions to reduce liability for users and ourselves.
2. We may place a delay on a payment for a period of time, limit payment sources for a transaction, limit your ability to make a payment or deactivate your account if we believe doing so may prevent financial loss.
3. We may contact your payment source issuer, law enforcement, or impacted third parties (including other users) and share details of any payments you are associated with if we believe doing so may prevent financial loss or is a violation of law.
4. We may make any inquiries that we consider necessary, either directly or through third parties, concerning your identity and your payment sources if we believe that it best protects our interests.
5. If you purchase advertising, and your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may take steps to collect past due amounts using other collection mechanisms. You agree to pay all expenses associated with such collection, including reasonable attorneys' fees. Interest will accrue on any past due amounts at the rate of the lesser of 1% per month or the lawful maximum.
10. Disputes and Reversals
1. If you believe that an unauthorized transaction has taken place within your account or upon your credit card, you agree to notify us immediately, so that we may take action to prevent financial loss.
2. To the fullest extent permitted by law, you waive all claims against us related to payments unless you submit the claim to us within 30 days after the charge.
3. You are responsible for and agree to reimburse us for all reversals, charge-backs, claims, fees, fines, penalties and other liability incurred by us (including costs and related expenses) that were caused by or arising out of payments that you authorized or accepted.
4. If you enter into a transaction with a third party, including any company advertising or posting a profile on GoMatador.com, and have a dispute over the goods or services you purchased we have no liability for such goods or services.
5. We may intervene in disputes between users concerning payments but have no obligation to do so and hold no liability if we do not or if we do so.
6. Your only remedy for a technical failure or interruption of service is to request that your transaction be completed at a later time.
7. We may provide notices to you by posting them on our website, or by sending them to an email address or street address that you previously provided to us. Website and email notices shall be considered received by you within 24 hours of the time posted or sent; notices by mail shall be considered received within three business days of the time sent.
8. The Terms in place at the time you confirm a transaction will govern that transaction.
9. We may change our Terms in relation to payments, in whole or in part, with or without notice, at our discretion.
11. Advertising on GoMatador.com
Our goal is to provide advertising that is valuable to both advertisers, users and browsers. In order to do this, you agree to the following:
a. You understand that we may not always identify paid services and communications as such.
b. We do not give your content or information to advertisers without your consent.
c. By posting your profile information, it is available for the general public to view.
d. You understand that advertisements on GoMatador.com include third party links, and we are not responsible or liable for content, malware, images or harm that may come from following these third party links.
e. We will determine the size, placement, and positioning of all ads.
f. We do not guarantee the activity that any ads will receive, such as the number of clicks an advertiser will get.
g. We cannot control how people interact with ads, and are not responsible for click fraud or other improper actions that affect the cost of running ads.
h. We can use ads and related content and information for marketing or promotional purposes.
i. We may reject or remove any ad for any reason.
j. You may not place ads on someone else's behalf
12. Additional Provisions Regarding Profile Pages
1. Profiles may only be used to promote a business or other commercial endeavor that involve home-based opportunities.
2. You may only have a GoMatador.com profile if you are the owner or an authorized representative or employee of the company you are representing.
3. When you publish content or information to your Page we have no obligation to distribute your content or information to users.
5. Profiles and advertising may be removed at any time, with or without notice by GoMatador.com in order to prevent liability or protect our interests. Notice will be provided of such action, in advance if possible, but we hold no obligation to notify you within any specified time frame.
Canceling your subscription can be done at any time through the “Cancel Subscription” button located within your profile. Refunds will not be given.
b. If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on GoMatador.com, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
c. Although every attempt is made to keep our site in good, working order, we offer GoMatador.com to the public without any express or implied warranties. We make no guarantees that GoMatador.com will be safe, secure or free from malicious software or attacks. GoMatador.com is not responsible for the actions, content, images, data, ads or profiles of Third Parties, and in agreeing to these Terms (by utilizing or browsing GoMatador.com), you hold harmless our founders, owners, officers, employees, agents, vendors, advertisers and our company from any claims and/or damages arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have against us or any third party.
14. Special Provisions Applicable to Users Outside the United States
15. In Conclusion;
a. This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding GoMatador.com, and supersedes any prior agreements.
c. If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver of any future enforcement.
e. The rights granted here within these Terms are non transferable.
By using GoMatador.com as a Profiled Member, User, Browser, or Advertiser you agree to the following;
GoMatador.com provides a service to the public by offering a website where one may browse work-from-home opportunities that are listed here by either free or paid advertisers. GoMatador.com puts forth our best effort to ensure that all statements and offers posted here on our site are true and factual, but we CANNOT make any guarantees that this will always be the case.
We strongly advise ANY person who is considering self employment or further exploring any offer listed on our site or elsewhere to completely and thoroughly research the offer, the company and the individual making the offer BEFORE EVER giving a person or a company your credit card information, any personal information or your legal, binding signature (which can be electronic). Be it known that Toreador, LLC, GoMatador.com or its founders, owners, employees, managers or affiliates CANNOT and WILL NOT be held liable or responsible for any damages incurred directly or indirectly or originating from GoMatador.com.
1) GoMatador.com is presented on an “AS IS” basis. You utilize GoMatador.com, its services, profiles, affiliates, and/or advertisers at YOUR OWN RISK.
2) GoMatador.com CANNOT guarantee the reliability or validity of claims made on our site by third parties, advertisers, profiled users or participants. We do our best to review claims that appear outlandish, but GoMatador.com relies on the self-policing of the site through browsers reporting abuse.
3) GoMatador.com makes no claims of success through any opportunity or business venture represented on our site by us or by an affiliate, advertiser, profiled user or third party, nor do we support any claim made or implied by another.
4) by using or browsing GoMatador.com you understand and agree that all information you post on GoMatador.com is viewable by the public. Public viewing of your information and opportunities is the main purpose of our site and we do not claim to keep your information private, with the exception of credit card information which is captured using industry standard, third party encryption methods which include an SSL Certificate and a top-rated payment processor and gateway (read more about our secure gateway below***). Your information will never be sold to a third party by GoMatador.com .
*** We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to offer safe and secure credit card and electronic check transactions for our customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the credit card and electronic check processing networks. The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.