How To Use Twitter AND GoMatador.com To Boost Exposure
Show all FAQs -
Setting up your Profile / Getting Started
GoMatador.com tweets daily about the home-based business opportunities on our site. Here are some helpful tips to maximize YOUR exposure by leveraging OUR Twitter exposure.
- If you have a Twitter account, follow us on Twitter and we will follow you!
- Be sure to direct a tweet to us on Twitter (@GoMatador, followed by your message) to let us know you are on GoMatador.com. Your Twitter user name is probably not the same as your goMatador.com profile name, so if you don’t tell us, we won’t recognize you.
- When we tweet about exciting news, new articles, or your opportunity, retweet (RT) it to your followers.
- When you tweet about exciting news, articles or your opportunity we will retweet it to our followers!
- Increase your chances of being retweeted by avoiding scammy or spammy language.
- When tweeting news or about your opportunity, always include a tiny URL (a link that has been shortened for Twitter) that links to your GoMatador.com profile or your own website so the people seeing your tweets will end up where your opportunity is. You can change your URL to a Tiny URL by visiting www.tinyurl.com. (Tweetdeck.com, HootSuite.com and other Twitter-management sites automaticaly shorten your URLs and let you organize your tweets.)
- If you are linking your tweets to your GoMatador.com profile, you will be able to see the effectiveness of your tweets (and our retweets of your tweets) by the counter on the back end of your profile that tells you how many times it has been viewed. This way, you can track what is working for you and what is not.
- Talk to us on Twitter by inserting “@gomatador” before the text you want directed at us.
- You can tweet @gomatador for tech assistance in setting up your profile, for any customer service-related topics, to let us know how many recruits you’ve gotten from exposure on our site, to ask questions about our services, etc. We are here to help you!
- Help us build an active, cooperative community of GoMatador.com followers while we do the same for your opportunity. Communicating on Twitter is easy, it boosts your traffic and it creates an online community of win-win exposure.
For a complete How To guide to Twitter, follow this link to our favorite all-encompassing Twitter lessons on the basics: http://mashable.com/guidebook/twitter/